31st March 2008

This week we did not meet each other. However, I did ponder over the direction in which we aregoing/to go and how be more effective in achieving concrete results for the journey we have started.

One of my friends who came to know about our Organization was asking me the finer details of this andwhen I said him about our goals and activities he asked me how different are we? Though we are doing something, I believe we need to reflect upon our actions and talk and debate within our selves and also with outside world. That’s basically for fine tuning. I was thinking about it and a couple of ideas came to my mind. One was about organizing some activity at the schools involving us like drawing competition, some indoor sports and medical camp etc

Another thing that I came across while browsing a news channel was about malnutrition in India. Please do see the link http://www.ibnlive.com/news/biggest-killer-of-indian-kids-poverty-ignorance/62252-3.html when you find time (but do read it) for more information. It talks how thousands of children aredying every day. This is so far the worst case scenario that I have seen/come across personally in India. I did try to contact their office but there was no proper response. I wrote them a mail. Hoping to get a positive reply soon.

Attached is the updated list which has the mail address of all of us.

<>

Below is the picture which was taken when I was in Hyderabad on 22nd March 2008 (sorry for the delay).

<>

From Left to right: Srinivas, Ramaraju, Santosh and myself.

Also, spoke to friends from Chennai and they are traveling to Bangalore for the registration of our Organization on 19th March 2008.

@ Prakash, Senthil, Pandimurugan,

Please sync up among yourselves and book the tickets. It sometimes difficult to get tickets even by bus.

Please feel free to put in your comments or any thing that can be shared among us

We are 14 people are 14 minds should work together to be better and successful. Though there are many constraints like our availability to dedicate the needed time and space for this project, let’s not get bogged down. For any project or organization the thought leadership needs to be nurtured, builttogether and also needs to be acted upon.

Please free feel to forward this mail to anyone who may be interested

No comments: