17th December 2007

The last week we (Vinay, Nandhini and myself) met (on Friday evening). It was a joint meet after quieta long time and a good one.

We did reflect and catch up on our priorities and the first and important one registration

For this we have to meet a lawyer. We did get the contact number of one lawyer in Bangalore but when I tried calling him it was switched off. Shall update you all very soon about this.

Vinay had spoken to his father and said that we need to properly document our deed and then approach a lawyer. We can use our discussions (Chennai meet) as a reference and work upon the deed. For this we have to frame our vision & mission statement. Please send in your suggestions to Vinay (with Cc to all) by end of next week in this regard.

Also, we did recollect on our timelines which we had missed.

From my end I have a few things to add to my last update on the logos which I suggested. Below are the pictures.

<> <>

I have one more logo Peacock

<> <>

Nandhini said she has a few and will put it across.

@Vinay, Nandhini,

Please add update if there any missing points from our discussion

@ Prakash, Senthil, Pandimurugan,

Do let know if you have any updates from your end as well.

No comments: