Expressing Gratitude

There are a couple of people who had helped us sincerely with our journey till date. We are morally duty bound to express our gratitude to each of them. We should thank them for their help and supportand have their correspondence

I had a couple of people in mind to whom we should thank for their support and help. Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, Sajit (whom supports street vendor kids in Chennai), Vijayendra (who helped us get in touch with the lawyer and the government schools. He is also a part of ReadIndiafoundation initiative),Gunasekaran (who is a part of Smile welfare foundation, Chennai. He is Senthils cousin). I had already mailed Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam in April saying thank you. I shall forward that mail to you allshortly. To Sajit, Viju and Guna, I mailed today. In this I had kept you all in the loop. If there is any person that I had missed to whom we should be saying thank you, kindly let know. We should be happily doing that.

No comments: